ARA Chicago Mentoring Forum: Embracing Challenges, Managing Trade-offs & Facilitating Success
Wednesday, March 25, 2015 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
ARA Chicago's first event for 2015 is a Mentoring Forum that will bring together women in tech from different stages of their career who are experiencing similar challenges or are pursuing like goals. We will host a series of moderated roundtables to ensure you get multiple perspectives throughout the evening, including topics such as:
- Embracing Challenges
- Managing Trade-offs
- Facilitating Success
- Building Confidence
- Ellen Barry, Acting Director of IT, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District
- Wendy Betts, Vice President, Security Architect, Northern Trust
- Patricia Braun, Senior Vice President, Workflow and Document Management Solutions, Northern Trust
- Cheryl Johnson, Senior Vice President of Talent, Echo Global Logistics
- Sandee Kastrul, President and Co-Founder, i.c.stars.
- Sue Lopardo, Director, Information Services, Northwestern Memorial HealthCare
- Krista Moutzouros, Director, Software Engineering, Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- Barb O'Malley, Senior Vice President, Engagement Manager, Applications, Northern Trust
- Tasneem Osmani, Vice President, Manager, Asset Management Technology, Northern Trust
- Janet Peterson, Director, Operation Solutions and Services, Paylocity
- Lori Powers, Assistant Vice President, Service Management, C.N.A. Insurance
- Silvia Prickel, Managing Director, Cargo Portfolio/Connected Aircraft Program
- Wanda Whitson, Leadership Coach
A summary of the event logistics follows:
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Location: Northern Trust, 50 S. LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL 60603
Cost: Free thanks to our sponsor, Northern Trust If interested and able to attend, register HERE!
Special thanks to Northern Trust for sponsoring this event and their ongoing commitment to attracting, retaining and advancing women in technology.