ARA Mentors: Women in Tech Forum (Stamford, CT)
Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 4pm
We are excited to officially announce the first ARA event in the Stamford market! This kick-off event, in collaboration with Starwood, PwC, GE Capital, Synchrony Financial and Harvey Nash, will take place on Wednesday, April 6 from 4:00-6:30 p.m. For those of you new to our group, ARA aspires to Attract, Retain, and Advance women in IT by cultivating relationships via mentorship, events and programs. We nurture strong female leaders who bridge the talent gap as they support, influence and advance the IT community.
During this panel event, female leaders from different facets of the technology and business community will share their perspective on what is necessary for women to play a more significant role--both in volume and influence--in the tech industry both in the near- and long-term. With time for Q&A and plenty of networking throughout, please join us for what is sure to be an inspiring evening of conversation!
A summary of the event logistics follows:
Date: Wednesday, April 6, 4:00-6:30 p.m. (networking from 4:00-4:30 p.m.)
Location: Synchrony Financial, 777 Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06902
Cost: Free thanks to our event sponsors!
- Anna Frazzetto, Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP, Harvey Nash (Moderator)
- Elizabeth King, Chief Information Officer, White Plains Hospital (Panelist)
- LeeAnn Murray, Chief Information Officer & Managing Director, MetLife (Panelist)
- Rachel Glickman, Chief Digital Officer, Playbill Incorporated (Panelist)
- Registration & Networking: 4:00 - 4:30 PM
- Panel Discussion and Q&A: 4:30 - 5:30 PM
- Event Wrap-up & Networking: 5:30 - 6:30 PM
A Special Thank You to Our Event Sponsors:
A special thank you to Starwood, PwC, GE Capital, Synchrony Financial and Harvey Nash, for sponsoring this event and their ongoing commitment to attracting, retaining, and advancing women in technology.
ARA Strategic Partners: