IT Recruiting Enterprise Technology Delivery
A Unique Sourcing Model Balancing Speed & Quality
Enterprise Technology Delivery is a unique sourcing model, tailored to enterprise clients with high-volume requirements, enabled with VMS technology and guided by MSPs. It offers:
- Comprehensive round-the-clock IT recruiting support
- "Follow the sun" sourcing 24 hours per day
- Centralized onshore/offshore sourcing and IT recruiting resources
- Experienced team of technical sourcing experts — all computer science grads
- Local network of IT recruiting offices in key U.S. markets to provide additional personalized attention to both clients and candidates
Direct Sourcing & Recruiting Round the Clock
While other IT recruiting firms may contract with third-party offshore resources, Harvey Nash operates its own offshore sourcing center in Vietnam.
Our highly educated and tech-savvy Vietnamese team works throughout the night to identify the high-quality IT talent clients seek. When our U.S. recruiting center opens in the morning, Harvey Nash recruiters can immediately reach out to qualified candidates. This ensures quick response times with quality talent, delivered in a way that is truly unique to the industry.
Harvey Nash’s IT talent delivery infrastructure is designed to fully leverage VMS tools, comply with MSP governance and help ensure clients achieve higher value from their contingent workforce programs.
A Track Record of Success
Harvey Nash has unparalleled IT recruiting experience. We can identify skilled candidates to drive client performance across every IT talent dimension:
- Functions (e.g., technology development, implementation, migration, enhancement, support and maintenance)
- Experience levels (e.g., analysts, programmers, managers, directors, CIOs)
Areas of specialization:
- Business Analysis & Project Management
- Systems Admin
- Web Management
Highly Responsive to Client & Candidate Requirements
Because we use dedicated sourcing resources, our recruiters are free to focus on screening, opportunity selling and candidate coaching. This facilitates more successful matching of client and candidate expectations.