Senior Finance Snapshot Survey
Every quarter, Harvey Nash Finance takes the pulse of finance professionals in the UK. This year, 78 professionals took part.
Read the full Senior Finance Snapshot Survey 2013 to find out what they said.
- Only 12% had a negative outlook on the state of the UK economy
- The vast majority are backing the FTSE 100 to be higher at the end of the year
- Only half of people perceive the official inflation rate reflects the realistic financial impact of running their business.
- 61% feel that the current fiscal policy is having a negative impact on inward investment which is essential for growth
- Three quarter believe that consumer confidence will be the same or better at the end of this year