Manchester excited to host the 16th annual Harvey Nash CIO Survey event
This Wednesday, 11th June, Harvey Nash Manchester will be hosting the annual CIO Survey event of 2014.
With an exciting and much sought after panel, join us on the 11th June at the Hilton Deansgate at 6:00pm as leading technology executives discuss what is keeping CIOs awake at night.
This year we are thrilled to invite to the panel the following guests:
- Phil Jones - CEO - MD Brother International
- Phil Smith - CIO - Transactis
- Carol Spiers-Thompson - CFO - SSP Holdings
- Collette Roche - Group Transformation & HR Director - Manchester Airport Group
- Paul Higgins - Group Marketing Director - Talk Talk
The survey continues to be one of the most comprehensive reports on IT Leader sentiment in the world, providing detailed insight into the changing role and careers of the CIO, and the current challenges they face.
We look forward to welcoming you and hearing your thoughts and ideas.
For further information please contact Denise Marsden on 011 3202 8907 or firstname.lastname@example.org