Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Leeds
This role sits within our professional recruitment business in Leeds. You will enjoy sourcing an array candidates that meet the specific briefs supplied by our clients. Which is accomplished simply through an understanding of the requirements provided and as such identifying the relevant skill sets to qualify a candidate's level of aptitude and experience. Once you have found your candidate and interest is established, it is then vital to promote the clients' opportunities, brand and culture to them.
Then, you really begin to embody your job title as a consultant by leading them through the interview processes, making sure they are comfortable, ready and willing to wow our clients. Your role will also include generating new leads and booking meetings with potential new clientele so as to start building your own network.
This role like all of ours here at Harvey Nash is supported with dedicated training and development and a mapped out career pathway with a clear understanding of promotion criteria.
- Sourcing candidates by matching individuals against pre-qualified specifications
- Conducting searches on a number of different platforms: our database, job boards and various online avenues in order to build your own database full of ready-to-place candidates
- Keeping in touch with your new network by updating records, qualifying and committing candidates to defined roles whilst obtaining business leads
- Developing an adept understanding of technical terminology relevant to the vertical market, that will resonate with your network
- Establishing new client relationships; bringing on new clients that contribute to positive revenue streams
- Scoping out new opportunities to sell full portfolio of group services
- Delivering into existing client accounts and looking to deliver continuous improvement in service excellence
What we're looking for
- Ambition - a desire to progress and succeed
- Resilience - able to persevere despite knock-backs
- Influence - charismatic people skills
- Resourceful - to find innovative ways of searching
- Determination - tenacity to achieve results
- Credibility - using a consultative approach to win business