Senior Recruitment Consultant - Edinburgh
As a Senior Consultant, you will be utilising your extensive experience, taking your clients to another level by providing them with the resource they require. Through the marriage of industry and technical expertise, creative use of our state-of-the-art technologies and proven processes, you will continue to provide your clients with an invigorated, impressive recruitment service and that embodies our values.
It will be your responsibility to inspire your team's drive for our overall strategic growth, by taking the lead and selling key services and solutions from our portfolio to new and existing clients of yours, whilst consistently growing service lines with your clients. It is now your duty to continue the expansion of the Harvey Nash service lines.
You will also be responsible for delivering a consistent and constant pipeline of new clients to our organisation, that you will partner with to supply tech talent. As an ambassador of Harvey Nash, you will lead the way epitomising our values and culture on a daily basis. You will possess consummate integrity and be comfortable leading a team of skilled consultants, who you will work with collegiately and also look to you for guidance and mentorship.
- Using your experience and expertise to conduct tailored and detailed searches on a number of different platforms, including: our deep database, job boards, social media and various online avenues in order to build your own database full of ready-to-place candidates
- Keeping communication streams open with your network by updating records, qualifying and committing candidates to defined roles
- You already have a great understanding of technically lexicon, as a Senior Consultant and expert you will be honing your adept understanding of technical terminology relevant to your vertical market, that will resonate with your network
- Ensuring a constant pipeline / pool of potential talent to fulfil future requirements for existing and potential clients
- Organising and hosting multiple external networking events that attract talent, technology leaders and other bright minds to our Group
- Making new members of staff / trainees under your wing to train and develop, whilst ensuring their spirits are high and you are on hand to nurture them if necessary
From a Bus Dev Perspective you will be...
- Searching the market, and communicating with the Group's and your own networks, to obtain new client wins that contribute towards positive revenue streams. Engage with other members of the Group, both in Central Services and your recruitment peers, to develop new business via a plethora of avenues.
- Selling the Group's wide and wonderful solutions across our whole portfolio of services, including MSPs, exclusive campaigns, Executive Search etc.
- Posting and innovating thought leadership, roundtables and various other events within your specialist sector to further develop talent pipelines and potential new clients; this is a brilliant way to socialise with tech experts and build new partnerships
- Experience of handling numerous clients regarding technology or digital recruitment in the recent past, either contract or permanent
- Thorough and deep understanding of your specialist vertical
- Experience in training and supporting new team members
- Business development capability with evidence of winning new clients that have generated extensive revenue
- Successful account management and development experience which has enabled enhanced service delivery
- Compelling and validated sales, negotiation and influencing skills - you will ideally have been a leading biller that have exhibiting strong sales revenues
- Strong level of understanding around technical jargon gained from recruiting technical professionals
- Outstanding presentation skills, experienced in winning new business via pitching to a new client / cold lead
- Proven ability to inspire your team to be driven, desired and delivering