Talent Acquisition Consultant - London
In this critical role, you will work with key businesses in the Harvey Nash Group to deliver a talent acquisition programme by sourcing the best people to help grow successful teams.
You will focus primarily on internal recruitment
requirements, assessment centres and on-boarding and induction for new
starters. You will also have the opportunity to support ongoing internal and
external talent management projects.
What you'll be doing
• Manage full-cycle recruitment requirements; sourcing, interviewing and assessments centres, candidate management, salary negotiations and making job offers
• Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors to minimize recruiting costs and maximise quality recruiting initiatives
• Prepare job descriptions, job announcements, adverts and position specifications for multiple channels
• Engage with and manage candidate communities at all levels of experience to maintain a talent pipeline for the business
• Support business initiatives to improve employee engagement
• Explore strategies for improving retention within the organisation
• Identify opportunities to raise awareness of the talent agenda and maintain a high profile within the organisation
What we're looking for
To enquire and apply please email your CV to us: