Inspire UK network evening at the House of Lords
Thursday 2 July 2015, The House of Lords, London
Inspire is delighted to invite members to a special evening on the terrace at the House of Lords on 2nd July 2015. For the last seven years, we have been connecting senior businesswomen worldwide to improve representation at Board level. As such, we will use this occasion to support the launch of Board Apprentice UK.
Board Apprentice, a not-for-profit organisation, launches a new board-level apprenticeship scheme which seeks to increase diversity and open access to often overlooked talent pools. The initiative is open to all suitable individuals and allows them to take part in a one year educational placement to gain practical insight into the operations and dynamics of a board. http://boardapprentice.com/
Speeches will be heard from:
- Baroness Verma, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department for International Development
- Carol Rosati, Founder and Global Head, Inspire
- Charlotte Valeur, Founder, Board Apprentice
- Anthea Simmons, Board Apprentice UK, CEO
- Panel Q&A with a Host Board and Apprentice: Andrew Sutch, Chair, JP Morgan and Professor Sharon Mavin, Director, Roehampton University Business School
DATE: Thursday 2nd July 2015
TIMINGS: 18.30 - 20.30, guests permitted from 18.15.
VENUE Cholmondeley room and terrace at the House of Lords
This event is now fully booked.