What we do Recruitment Process Outsourcing
We build bespoke Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Programmes (MSP). These solutions are ideal if you want to leave the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff to industry experts, or have a large contractor and supplier base that needs managing.
What we do
Contract Administration and Document Management
Whether you’re a large multinational or an SME, you can face increasingly complex legislation that directly affects your ability to do business. We make sure that every temporary or contingent worker you engage is compliant as well as taking responsibility for the contractual relationships with suppliers.
Our market-leading tools and processes mean we manage, collate and store the necessary myriad of legal documentation in a safe and effective way.
We bring together specialist skills and experience to help our clients improve their people’s performance and run their workforce more efficiently.
We’re award-winning suppliers of Contract Management & Payroll Services and run programmes across the UK, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.
Payrolling contingent staff can be time-consuming and costly, and complicated by challenging local legislation. We are experts in this area, and bring all of our international knowledge to deliver effective payroll and billing services to many of the worlds’ leading organisations.
Taking care of the risk
Your contingent labour force is incredibly valuable, but also comes with hefty responsibilities. We take responsibility and control of your contingent workforce to make sure your business gets the maximum benefit, while also reducing risk and controlling spend.
Our PRINCE2 certified audit team works with your business to explore and document your contractor population.
We put together a detailed audit report that covers:
- How many contractors you have on site
- What they are being paid (and whether it’s in line with market rates)
- Whether your recruitment agencies are working to the agreed margins
- Whether all legislation being adhered to
- Whether EU based consultants are working legally
Having this powerful information means we can help you correct areas of non-compliance and pass back significant cost savings, all while reducing risk especially with the growth of EU based consultants working in Ireland.
Did you know
- EU based consultants are liable for paying Irish Tax? Failure to do this may result in an exposure by a client to unpaid taxes. How many EU based contractors do you have on site that do not comply with this?
- Harvey Nash saved a client circa €350k on their annual spend by standardising contract rates within a department. What could your department do with an extra €350k?