Harvey Nash announces publication of eighth annual global HR Survey
April 9th 2019, London: Harvey Nash, the global technology recruitment and IT outsourcing company, publishes its 2019 Human Resources Survey.
Now in its eighth year, the report reflects the views and insights of 1132 HR directors and HR professionals from more than thirty countries, and is recognised as one of the leading indicators of global trends in human resources, talent management and people development.
To download the report, please visit www.harveynash.com/hrsurvey.
Key highlights include
- Boards are focused on growth. 27% of HR professionals say their board want them to focus on recruiting high performing talent - the most important aspect of the role for the second year running
- How’s your brand? Building an employer brand is very important for nearly two thirds of recruitment teams as they aim to attract staff directly
- The future of recruitment. A quarter of organisations rely heavily on social media when it comes to recruitment, but many HR teams are finding success in new areas such as video interviews, automated CV assessments and chatbots
- The end of the annual appraisal? Only a third of HR departments carry out annual reviews of their staff, which is closely followed by those that assess performance on an ongoing basis - 23%
- Diversity trailblazers and laggers. 22% of HR professionals believe their organisation is playing catch up when it comes to diversity - 6% of these are a long way behind
- Help your staff to help themselves. Although internal leadership development programmes accounted for 68% of development opportunities for employees, e-learning came in second, with two thirds of organisations offering this as a way for staff to learn in their own time
About Harvey Nash
Harvey Nash has helped over half the world's leading companies recruit, source and manage the highly skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive, global and technology driven world. With over 7,000 experts in more than 40 offices across Europe, Asia and the USA, we have the reach and resources of a global organisation, whilst fostering a culture of innovation and agility that empowers our people across the world to respond to constantly changing client needs. We work with clients, both large and small, to deliver a portfolio of services: executive search, professional recruitment and IT outsourcing.