Harvey Nash Belgium & Talent IT / Team4Talent win at the Data News Awards for Excellence 2014
We are proud to announce that we have won the HR Solution Award for Excellence at the Data News Awards for Excellence 2014.
The Awards, now in their 15th year, reward companies, products and individuals from no less than 13 important categories within the ICT sector, each one a symbol of excellence in its class.
The winners value these awards particularly highly because they are the result of a rigorous selection process by the editorial staff of Data News, the readers of Data News (4,050 readers voted via the website) and a jury of 19 ICT professionals.
We are extremely proud of winning the HR Solution Award for Excellence 2014 in this prestigious ceremony. Competition was extremely tough, so we were delighted to receive this accolade. It motivates us all to continue giving our best in everything we do.
At this proud moment, Harvey Nash Belgium & Talent IT / Team4Talent wish to thank their clients and partners for their continued support and recognition of our efforts to deliver excellence in all we do.
More information on the award can be found on http://www.datanews.be/awards.
There were some big names amongst the other winners (listed below)
- Customer Satisfaction Award for Excellence - Dimension Data
- Cloud Service Award for Excellence - Google
- Big Data Solution Award for Excellence - IBM
- Mobile Innovator Award for Excellence - Samsung
- HR Solution Award for Excellence - Harvey Nash
- Enterprise Collaborative Solution Award for Excellence - Microsoft
- Outsourcing Services Award for Excellence - Tata Consultancy Services
- Telecom Services Award for Excellence - Belgacom
- Belgian Company Award for Excellence - Melexis
- Start-up Company Award for Excellence - Yambla
- Storage Solution Award for Excellence - EMC
- Security Solution Award for Excellence - Cisco