Share this article
- CIO event - Brussels
- The Science Of happiness - Towards more success at work?
- The Internet Of Things - Inspiring a Recruitment Revolution
- New Website Launch!
- 1+1+1=4 - Acquisition Talent IT and Team 4 Talent
- New recruitment services in Ghent: HR, Sales and more!
- Stronger than ever!
- The Belgian CIO is not a job hopper
- The value of knowledge – our new HR Survey
- Annual IT Leadership Event useful, interesting and fun!
- Social Networking
- Our vision for a new decade
- Looking back at our CIO event in Genval
- Ways to be closer to our clients and candidates
- Harvey Nash IT Consulting organises its 3rd CIO event.
1+1+1=4 - Acquisition Talent IT and Team 4 Talent
Dear Client, Employee, Contractor,
It’s now just over two weeks since we announced the acquisition on June 1st of Talent IT and Team 4 Talent, and I must say how delighted I am to be welcoming these two new companies to the Harvey Nash Group.
Through joining forces with two of the leading recruitment brands in the Antwerp region Harvey Nash Belgium has increased his footprint in Belgium massively, and has become the leading recruitment company in the region. It is genuinely a high point for my eight years as MD!
But it’s not just size that matters to me. Over the last eight years we have also innovated and expanded the services we offer. From Contract Management, Onsourcing and Interim and our turnover has quadrupled over that period. Our main driver has always been to be able to offer genuine solutions to the increasingly complex needs of our customers. Because of this Harvey Nash Belgium enjoys one of the most loyal and long standing (but also demanding!) customer base.
In order to help more customers, to be closer to them and to expand our portfolio of services further, the acquisition of Talent IT and Team 4 Talent was a logical thing to happen.
Talent IT and Team 4 Talent share the same professionalism and work ethic as we do; and importantly they fit into the Harvey Nash family without any need for major changes in structure.
Both management teams are convinced that 1+1+1 will be more than 3 and that combined we could help our customers even more than we did before.
Together we will be able to offer Contracting, Permanent, Try and Hire, Offshore Development, Contract Management, Onsourcing, Interim and Junior Classes within IT and Engineering and from our office in Ghent we are able to provide permanent and interim for Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, HR and Administration.
We are convinced that the recent changes will only have a positive impact for you, whether you are client, employee or contractor!