Share this article
- CIO event - Brussels
- The Science Of happiness - Towards more success at work?
- The Internet Of Things - Inspiring a Recruitment Revolution
- New Website Launch!
- 1+1+1=4 - Acquisition Talent IT and Team 4 Talent
- New recruitment services in Ghent: HR, Sales and more!
- Stronger than ever!
- The Belgian CIO is not a job hopper
- The value of knowledge – our new HR Survey
- Annual IT Leadership Event useful, interesting and fun!
- Social Networking
- Our vision for a new decade
- Looking back at our CIO event in Genval
- Ways to be closer to our clients and candidates
- Harvey Nash IT Consulting organises its 3rd CIO event.
New recruitment services in Ghent: HR, Sales and more!
Dear Client, Employee, Candidate,
I am very proud to announce the opening of our new Ghent office on March 1st 2012.
The office not only represents an expansion of our footprint in Belgium, but also a major extension of our services. For over fifteen years Harvey Nash Belgium has been proud of its reputation in IT and engineering recruitment, now through our new office we are able to recruit across all professional roles, from HR and Sales to Marketing, Finance, Legal and Admin in interim and permanent jobs. We have achieved this through bringing on board a specialist team who have a long track record.
Whilst our services have expanded, our focus remains exactly the same: delivering the very best talent in true partnership with our clients. And now that we deliver positions across the entire professional spectrum, we can help our clients in a much wider sense.
By obtaining the interim licence, we will also be able to provide interim people within IT and Engineering, and this from our office in Groot-Bijgaarden. Our aim to be a full service provider is now reality.
So just to recap, Harvey Nash Belgium now offer permanent, contracting, contract to perm, contract management, interim, offshore development for:
I would personally like to thank everybody being involved in the Harvey Nash Belgium story. Without you, all of this wouldn’t be possible.