Share this article
- 25 may 2018: doomsday on its way?
- Great service is a choice
- CIO event - Brussels
- The Science Of happiness - Towards more success at work?
- The Internet Of Things - Inspiring a Recruitment Revolution
- New Website Launch!
- 1+1+1=4 - Acquisition Talent IT and Team 4 Talent
- New recruitment services in Ghent: HR, Sales and more!
- Stronger than ever!
- The Belgian CIO is not a job hopper
- The value of knowledge – our new HR Survey
- Annual IT Leadership Event useful, interesting and fun!
- Social Networking
- Our vision for a new decade
- Looking back at our CIO event in Genval
The value of knowledge – our new HR Survey
More than any other IT and engineering recruiter Harvey Nash recognises the value of understanding our market. Quite simply our clients rely on us, trust us and - yes – pay us, for the advice and passion that makes a tangible difference when recruiting staff, running a workforce or outsourcing their operations.
It’s one of the reasons why we invest so heavily in our CIO Survey which, now in its thirteenth year, has grown to be the world’s leading and most respected reports on IT leadership. (You can view the videos and photographs from our launch event in Belgium here)
Our thirst for knowledge is also the reason we are now investing in a new survey focused on the HR community. We have already received hundreds of responses and are looking forward to publishing the results in May.
The HR survey proves again that Harvey Nash is not just an average recruitment company. We are a company that invests continuously time and means in the future of our business …. and yours.
If you would like to receive a copy of the results when they are published, do let me know at Ronny.Lommelen@harveynash.com