Share this article
- 25 may 2018: doomsday on its way?
- Great service is a choice
- CIO event - Brussels
- The Science Of happiness - Towards more success at work?
- The Internet Of Things - Inspiring a Recruitment Revolution
- New Website Launch!
- 1+1+1=4 - Acquisition Talent IT and Team 4 Talent
- New recruitment services in Ghent: HR, Sales and more!
- Stronger than ever!
- The Belgian CIO is not a job hopper
- The value of knowledge – our new HR Survey
- Annual IT Leadership Event useful, interesting and fun!
- Social Networking
- Our vision for a new decade
- Looking back at our CIO event in Genval
The strength of Harvey Nash has always been to be as close to its employees, clients and candidates as possible.
In today’s market this is happening more and more often via social websites, mobile devices and beyond.
For many years now we see that social networks such as Linkedin, Plaxo, Twitter, Facebook, Xing etc. deliver us more potential candidates than the traditional channels we used before.
The time that the network sites only brought people in to contact with people lies far behind us. Today they also bring companies in to contact with people. Not only can Harvey Nash find a lot of details regarding potential candidates but also vice versa. Harvey Nash has accounts on Facebook and Twitter. By joining us on Facebook and Twitter you can get all the latest news on Harvey Nash.