Share this article
- CIO event - Brussels
- The Science Of happiness - Towards more success at work?
- The Internet Of Things - Inspiring a Recruitment Revolution
- New Website Launch!
- 1+1+1=4 - Acquisition Talent IT and Team 4 Talent
- New recruitment services in Ghent: HR, Sales and more!
- Stronger than ever!
- The Belgian CIO is not a job hopper
- The value of knowledge – our new HR Survey
- Annual IT Leadership Event useful, interesting and fun!
- Social Networking
- Our vision for a new decade
- Looking back at our CIO event in Genval
- Ways to be closer to our clients and candidates
- Harvey Nash IT Consulting organises its 3rd CIO event.
Our vision for a new decade
Over the last five years Harvey Nash Belgium has enjoyed significant business growth. Not just in terms of ‘hard numbers’ like the number of contractors on our books, but even more importantly our reputation amongst clients, candidates and competitors.
Now, as we enter a new decade, and leave a difficult year behind us, I would like to outline my vision for Harvey Nash Belgium for the next five years. As you will see below, we are both ready for, and excited about, the next step in our evolution!
“To exceed expectations as a professional services firm recognized amongst clients, candidates and competitors as a leader in delivering TALENT.”
We recognise the very important role candidates and contractors play in our success and, as part of our vision, we are delighted to announce a number of initiatives that we believe will position us a true partner to IT specialists in their careers.
Firstly, we are launching a new Newsletter that will share the very best careers advice and job openings with our contractors community.
Secondly, we are putting in place a Structured Feedback Programme that will ensure candidates who we put forward to clients receive detailed, personal feedback on their CVs, interview tips etc.
Finally, Harvey Nash is launching our IT Stars of the Future programme, where we will follow and provide assistance to a number of IT graduates from 2010 over a period of three years. We will speak with them on a regular basis and follow and help them during the start of their careers.
These are just three initiatives that we are embarking on; more will follow. But I hope they indicate the clear ambition of Harvey Nash Belgium to continue to grow its reputation and market position over the next five years.
I am personally very enthusiastic for 2010 and, whether you are an IT specialist or potential client, look forward to working with you!