Share this article
- 25 may 2018: doomsday on its way?
- Great service is a choice
- CIO event - Brussels
- The Science Of happiness - Towards more success at work?
- The Internet Of Things - Inspiring a Recruitment Revolution
- New Website Launch!
- 1+1+1=4 - Acquisition Talent IT and Team 4 Talent
- New recruitment services in Ghent: HR, Sales and more!
- Stronger than ever!
- The Belgian CIO is not a job hopper
- The value of knowledge – our new HR Survey
- Annual IT Leadership Event useful, interesting and fun!
- Social Networking
- Our vision for a new decade
- Looking back at our CIO event in Genval
Welcome to Ronny Lommelen’s blog
Here I intend to share my thoughts and interesting news on IT and Recruitment within Harvey Nash. The idea is to make this a useful place to visit once in a while for some down to earth comment on our approach to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and biggest source of competitive advantage and therefore, finding, motivating and retaining capable individuals is a constant challenge as the war for talent rages.
Over the coming months I will aim to also tell you about activities and events that take place. If you have any feedback on any of the content of my blog then please let me know.