Share this article
- CIO event - Brussels
- The Science Of happiness - Towards more success at work?
- The Internet Of Things - Inspiring a Recruitment Revolution
- New Website Launch!
- 1+1+1=4 - Acquisition Talent IT and Team 4 Talent
- New recruitment services in Ghent: HR, Sales and more!
- Stronger than ever!
- The Belgian CIO is not a job hopper
- The value of knowledge – our new HR Survey
- Annual IT Leadership Event useful, interesting and fun!
- Social Networking
- Our vision for a new decade
- Looking back at our CIO event in Genval
- Ways to be closer to our clients and candidates
- Harvey Nash IT Consulting organises its 3rd CIO event.
Harvey Nash IT Consulting organises its 3rd CIO event.
After the success of our two previous CIO events we decided to continue with the event this year as well.
This year we will offer our (potential) clients the possibility to combine the professional event with a fun event. The professional part of the event is a result of the annual IT Leadership Strategic Survey of Harvey Nash. In this survey 1345 CIO's throughout Europe have responded and because of that we can present you with a very valuable report about how the CIO in Europe in general and in Belgium in particular handles the recession for example.
The event will take place in the beautiful Chateau du lac in Genval on Tuesday November 10th 2009.
The title of the CIO event is “ Successful IT Leadership in a recession “ and apart from a few still to be defined presenters, our CEO Albert Ellis will also bring a presentation on how IT talent could be used to help companies through a recession.
After the event attendees can visit our vini vegas fun event. This will be an event where our guests can “gamble” with their chips on the exact region of the wines they will taste. Those with the highest amounts of chips can use their chips for the auction of a couple of bottles of wine.
Are you a CIO, interested in the results of our Survey and would you like to attend? Please keep this date available in your diaries. The details of the event can soon be found back on www.harveynash.be.