Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP
Share this article
- 3 tips for keeping the service you want despite net neutrality changes
- Five Surprising Words Shaping the Future of Women in Tech
- Bots and AI continue their march toward call center obliteration
- Is your team CX savvy enough?
- Women in Tech Who Walk on Water
- The Four Pillars of Today's Digital Leaders
- Two Ways to Put a Dent in the Women in Tech Gap
- 7 Striking Takeaways from Australia's CIO Survey Event
- Who Took the Center out of Data Center?
- What is the tech industry's responsibility to talent in the age of automation?
- DC, the Fear Factor and CDO Summit 2017
- Can We Make Tech Cool & Security Thoughtful
- Robots are not coming - they are already here
- What would a woman do about the gender gap?
- If business is great, what's keeping you up at night?
3 tips for keeping the service you want despite net neutrality changes
Since the FCC voted in favor of repealing existing net neutrality rules last December, consumers and IT leaders are left wondering what's happened since, and when it will affect us and our businesses. In my new blog featured on CIO.com, I explore why we all need to pay attention, and three simple ways to do so. Read 3 tips for keeping the service you want despite net neutrality changes now.