Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP
Share this article
- Bots and AI continue their march toward call center obliteration
- Is your team CX savvy enough?
- Women in Tech Who Walk on Water
- The Four Pillars of Today's Digital Leaders
- Two Ways to Put a Dent in the Women in Tech Gap
- 7 Striking Takeaways from Australia's CIO Survey Event
- Who Took the Center out of Data Center?
- What is the tech industry's responsibility to talent in the age of automation?
- DC, the Fear Factor and CDO Summit 2017
- Can We Make Tech Cool & Security Thoughtful
- Robots are not coming - they are already here
- What would a woman do about the gender gap?
- If business is great, what's keeping you up at night?
- Is Diversity Innovative? Or Is It the Reverse?
- Women, Technology & Confidence
Bots and AI continue their march toward call center obliteration
AI and chatbots still remain uncharted territory for a substantial segment of the Call Center industry. In my blog featured on CIO.com, I revisit the rapidly transforming call center to look at what progress has been made, what's ahead and how much longer the call center of old can endure in the age of all-out automation. Read "Bots and AI continue their march toward call center obliteration" now.