Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP
Share this article
- Can We Make Tech Cool & Security Thoughtful
- Robots are not coming - they are already here
- What would a woman do about the gender gap?
- If business is great, what's keeping you up at night?
- Is Diversity Innovative? Or Is It the Reverse?
- Women, Technology & Confidence
- First 100 Days in the CDO Role
- Creativity, Security Savvy & Diversity
- The What's Now and What's Next for Digital
- Overcrowding in the C-suite
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 4
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 3
- Digital Success Starts With Digital Health
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 2
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 1
Robots are not coming - they are already here
Robotics and AI are presenting technologists with an opportunity to have a Steve Jobs moment.
If there is one thing the last year has shown me in my global travels and work, it's this: now is the time for CDOs to determine their grand vision for artificial intelligence and machine learning and how it will shape their business strategy. Why? Because the robots are not coming. Right now, businesses are already leveraging the cognitive abilities of self-learning and self-correcting, software-driven robots. Their arrival is not a few years or months down the road. They are already in the workplace and in our lives. For businesses to compete, now is the critical moment to both explore how AI and machine learning can take their business to the next digital level and build a plan of action.
Continue reading "Robots are not coming - they are already here" as featured on CIO.com.