Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP
Share this article
- Can We Make Tech Cool & Security Thoughtful
- Robots are not coming - they are already here
- What would a woman do about the gender gap?
- If business is great, what's keeping you up at night?
- Is Diversity Innovative? Or Is It the Reverse?
- Women, Technology & Confidence
- First 100 Days in the CDO Role
- Creativity, Security Savvy & Diversity
- The What's Now and What's Next for Digital
- Overcrowding in the C-suite
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 4
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 3
- Digital Success Starts With Digital Health
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 2
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 1
What would a woman do about the gender gap?
Executives from Canada, New York and Australia respond.
The tech industry has done a lot of soul- and talent-searching in recent years to try and improve upon its dismal track record of hiring and promoting women.
According to a McKinsey & Co. study, "only 37% of workers in entry-level positions are female... and women make up only 19% of tech senior vice presidents and 15% of CEOs." Findings like those have many of the male-dominated boards and leadership teams at tech companies asking, "What should we do?"
Continue reading "What would a woman in tech do about the gender gap?" as featured on CIO.com.