Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP
Share this article
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 2
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 1
- Look who's coming for the CEO role
- i.c. stars Highlights Disruption in the C-Suite
- You're Competent, So Be Confident!
- Good news! A tech role where women are gaining ground
- The Transformative Power of Digital Innovation
- CDOs in NYC: 10 Takeaways from Today's Change Agents
- The Meteoric Rise of the #CDOCareer
- 1 Night, 100+ Powerful Career Lessons: A Recap of ARA New York's October Mentoring Forum
- The Importance of Facts, Figures and Faking It
- #HNCIOSurvey Webinar: 'INTO AN AGE OF DISRUPTION'
- A Lot of Disruption in the Happiest Place: Australia's CIOs Speak
- Balancing Business Vision & Technology Limitations
- Neutralizing IT Offshoring's Biggest Barriers: Time, Language & Culture
The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 1
In a new 4-part discussion between i.c.stars President & Co-founder Sandee Kastrul and myself, we explore the evolution of the C-Suite. Part 1 focuses on what I feel is the most important insight into how the C-Suite is changing. Read "Introducing the Chief Digital Officer" here.