Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP
Share this article
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 1
- Look who's coming for the CEO role
- i.c. stars Highlights Disruption in the C-Suite
- You're Competent, So Be Confident!
- Good news! A tech role where women are gaining ground
- The Transformative Power of Digital Innovation
- CDOs in NYC: 10 Takeaways from Today's Change Agents
- The Meteoric Rise of the #CDOCareer
- 1 Night, 100+ Powerful Career Lessons: A Recap of ARA New York's October Mentoring Forum
- The Importance of Facts, Figures and Faking It
- #HNCIOSurvey Webinar: 'INTO AN AGE OF DISRUPTION'
- A Lot of Disruption in the Happiest Place: Australia's CIOs Speak
- Balancing Business Vision & Technology Limitations
- Neutralizing IT Offshoring's Biggest Barriers: Time, Language & Culture
- It's Not the Disruption that Matters, It's How You Handle It
Good news! A tech role where women are gaining ground
The role of chief digital officer (CDO) is opening the door to the c-suite for women. Both strategic and technical, the CDO role is one that women appear to be fully embracing.
At last we have some good news about the number of women in IT. As someone who is frequently asked about the gender gap in technology, I am eager to see positive results.
Now a ray of light is shining through and, what's more, it's not shining down at the bottom ranks of the industry. Women are gaining ground at the top of organizations and inside the c-suite as the chief digital officer (CDO) role becomes more common and more central to business strategy and success.