Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP
Share this article
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 1
- Look who's coming for the CEO role
- i.c. stars Highlights Disruption in the C-Suite
- You're Competent, So Be Confident!
- Good news! A tech role where women are gaining ground
- The Transformative Power of Digital Innovation
- CDOs in NYC: 10 Takeaways from Today's Change Agents
- The Meteoric Rise of the #CDOCareer
- 1 Night, 100+ Powerful Career Lessons: A Recap of ARA New York's October Mentoring Forum
- The Importance of Facts, Figures and Faking It
- #HNCIOSurvey Webinar: 'INTO AN AGE OF DISRUPTION'
- A Lot of Disruption in the Happiest Place: Australia's CIOs Speak
- Balancing Business Vision & Technology Limitations
- Neutralizing IT Offshoring's Biggest Barriers: Time, Language & Culture
- It's Not the Disruption that Matters, It's How You Handle It
NashTech: Announcing Our Strategic, Global Technology Mash Up
This spring the Harvey Nash 2013 CIO Survey revealed some important insights into the innovation goals of today's IT leaders. From mobile technology (68%) to cloud computing (58%) and collaboration (50%), the majority of surveyed CIOs are currently investing in technologies that are reshaping IT operations, systems and processes.
It's a reminder of how extraordinarily fast businesses must adapt to remain competitive. IT innovation is a high-speed express train and passengers who get off are left far, far, behind. Our commitment to addressing the innovation demands businesses face is also one of the reasons Harvey Nash is announcing an important business realignment and rebrand this month.
Around the world, Harvey Nash helps businesses develop technologies and systems that propel them forward. In Germany, our Communications Technology R&D arm develops, tests and delivers pioneering mobile and fixed-lined telecom solutions. In Vietnam, 4,800+ Harvey Nash software engineers develop complex applications and systems for businesses around the world. From Australia to our Outsourcing/Offshoring division right here in the U.S., we have offices and experts working together designing, developing and delivering the innovations businesses demand.
As of this month, all of these global teams will be united under one, common brand: NashTech. I like to think of it as the ultimate mash up of Harvey Nash's diverse, globe-spanning innovation divisions. A strategic alignment of global expertise, resources and experience that builds, supports and services our clients' technology innovations.
While our IT Staffing and Executive Search divisions will remain branded Harvey Nash, the Outsourcing / Offshoring arm of our U.S. and APAC operations that I lead is now a branded NashTech--linking Harvey Nash's innovation divisions in Europe, Asia and Australia. This concentration of services, talent and teams increase our ability to serve a global clientele in the areas of software development, infrastructure & maintenance, business process outsourcing (BPO) and communications technology R&D. We are also uniting and rebranding to draw attention to our innovative technology development capabilities while reminding the marketplace of our Harvey Nash IT recruitment heritage and resources.
I invite you to jump over to our newly launched NashTech web site to get a feel for our IT solutions reach and capabilities. And pay special attention to that tagline "The Power to Innovate." At NashTech, we are focused on inventing the future for our clients every day, challenging the preconceptions of how established industries work, opening new markets and driving business growth through 'the power to innovate' as we work in partnership with great people, great technology and great ideas. Come and check us out!