Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP
Share this article
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 1
- Look who's coming for the CEO role
- i.c. stars Highlights Disruption in the C-Suite
- You're Competent, So Be Confident!
- Good news! A tech role where women are gaining ground
- The Transformative Power of Digital Innovation
- CDOs in NYC: 10 Takeaways from Today's Change Agents
- The Meteoric Rise of the #CDOCareer
- 1 Night, 100+ Powerful Career Lessons: A Recap of ARA New York's October Mentoring Forum
- The Importance of Facts, Figures and Faking It
- #HNCIOSurvey Webinar: 'INTO AN AGE OF DISRUPTION'
- A Lot of Disruption in the Happiest Place: Australia's CIOs Speak
- Balancing Business Vision & Technology Limitations
- Neutralizing IT Offshoring's Biggest Barriers: Time, Language & Culture
- It's Not the Disruption that Matters, It's How You Handle It
Harvey Nash: We're Beating the Serious Players
Harvey Nash's outsourcing and offshoring division is now "beating some really serious players at their own game." Those aren't my words. They belong to technology industry analyst Anthony Miller in this blog entry inspired by Harvey Nash's newly minted $65 million deal with Alcatel-Lucent.
This deal, which you can read about in full in our press release here, marks our largest IT services contract to date and will expand our network to include world-class wireless technology R&D capability. For many of us working on the solutions side of Harvey Nash's service offering, it feels like graduation day. Beating out global outsourcing powerhouses for this large-scale deal at a blue-chip account is a loud and confident confirmation of our global strategy to deliver IT services excellence, innovation and efficiency on any shore.
By no means has Harvey Nash been toiling in obscurity to meet its clients' offshore and outsourced IT services needs. Industry leaders like MSNBC.COM, Honda, IBM and Citibank have all sung our praises. However, size and scale matter in the world of outsourcing, and as Miller notes, we have "struck on the right formula, delivering IT services from a low-cost, offshore location (Vietnam)."
I invite you to learn more about our winning outsourcing and offshoring formula, how we are expanding and what this means for our business by reading our full press release or checking out industry analyst Anthony Miller's blog entry on the landmark deal. Read and see for yourself how Harvey Nash is able to compete for and--much more importantly--deliver outstanding returns on large, strategic and innovative outsourcing solutions.