Chief Digital Technology Officer & SVP
Share this article
- The Evolution of the C-Suite: Part 1
- Look who's coming for the CEO role
- i.c. stars Highlights Disruption in the C-Suite
- You're Competent, So Be Confident!
- Good news! A tech role where women are gaining ground
- The Transformative Power of Digital Innovation
- CDOs in NYC: 10 Takeaways from Today's Change Agents
- The Meteoric Rise of the #CDOCareer
- 1 Night, 100+ Powerful Career Lessons: A Recap of ARA New York's October Mentoring Forum
- The Importance of Facts, Figures and Faking It
- #HNCIOSurvey Webinar: 'INTO AN AGE OF DISRUPTION'
- A Lot of Disruption in the Happiest Place: Australia's CIOs Speak
- Balancing Business Vision & Technology Limitations
- Neutralizing IT Offshoring's Biggest Barriers: Time, Language & Culture
- It's Not the Disruption that Matters, It's How You Handle It
A Pre-ITIM 2007 Teaser from Harvey Nash
The fall season of IT and professional services conferences is gearing up. I for one am getting excited to discuss and debate big business issues like "open" innovation, outsourcing, offshoring, network security and more with peers from around the world.
As a teaser to some of the discussions I will be leading at the ITIM 2007 Conference and Expo in Las Vegas, you can click here to read my recent interview with the Chairman of the ITIM Association, Pete McGarahan. With businesses shifting their focus from offshoring to "global sourcing," how we talk and even approach outsourcing, or should I say "sourcing," is evolving quickly. I think you will find our interview an interesting look at the evolving nature of how IT departments are working to get things done, whether in-house, across town or around the world.