Executive Search Unique Approach
Dedicated to Industry Expertise
Harvey Nash Executive Search began its now global search business with unrelenting dedication to achieving and maintaining industry expertise. Today that commitment can be clearly seen in our U.S. operations as we dedicate domain-centric specialists and in-house researchers to the core sectors we serve.
Harvey Nash Executive Search sector-focused research teams are responsible for identifying talented executives whose experience and skills fit our clients’ requirements. In addition, they monitor the latest business trends, product and service innovations, and talent migrations. With resources deeply entrenched in the U.S. markets we serve, we are better equipped to rapidly identify the right executives to fill client leadership gaps.
A Boutique Firm
Serving a global clientele and leveraging our successes and the synergies across the broad technology and financial services sectors, Harvey Nash operates as a “boutique firm” centered on and driven by domain knowledge and proven capability and expertise.
What "boutique" means to us:
- Domain Expertise - Domain knowledge and domain-centric professionals
- Sector Specific Capability - Referenceable clients and searches in respective market sectors
- Account Management - One point of contact
- Search Accountability - The individual who wins the search executes the search
- Research - In-house team and sector specific
- Research - Proprietary, fresh and unique to each search
- Research - Benchmarking talent within clients” direct competitors
- Research - Market Intelligence delivered as part of the search process
- Completeness - We do not retire a search unless directed by our client
- Action-Oriented - Proactive solution delivery
- Fees/Fee Structure - Based on deliverables with significant emphasis on the successful completion of the search
- Fees - Flexibility in accordance with the role, client relationship, search volume
- Guarantee - Minimum six months on all searches and fees paid
Harvey Nash Executive Search consultants typically work with a small portfolio of clients which ensures our commitment to intrinsically understanding client requirements and culture in order to successfully execute all searches. Our consultants’ remit is to execute multi-search activities for a small number of clients.
Our fees and fee structure underscore our boutique philosophy; while our business model is based on the retained model — we typically flex our fee structure to place significant emphasis on successful search completion — giving us "skin in the game".
Transparency of Process
Keeping clients continuously informed with regular updates and progress tracking reports, Harvey Nash offers clear, interactive visibility into the search process. Our constant communication of achievements and milestones provides regular opportunities to gather valuable client input while always pushing the search momentum forward.
Our search process, as it should be, is highly client-interactive. We encourage client direction and invite regular feedback from clients on potential candidates as we move through the candidate “short-listing” process.
Speed of Process
Our constant and rigorous management of the executive search process — our boutique approach coupled with extensive U.S. and global talent resources — allows Harvey Nash Executive Search to deliver a short-list of qualified candidates for each search in five to six weeks, on average, from commencement of the search.
Compare that to the industry average of two-to-three months and the ROI for our clients is material.
We are both a consultative partner and solution provider to our executive search clients. The Harvey Nash team of search consultants carefully explores each leadership need, taking time to get to know the client's business and critical aspects of the role.
Tapping into our extensive industry and leadership knowledge, clients often turn to Harvey Nash to help define the skill and experience requirements of key leadership roles; we therefore can provide and deliver a complete talent management solution predicated on: leadership services, research, executive search and candidate assessment.