Associate Recruitment Consultant - Edinburgh
Rhona Hutchon set up Harvey Nash Scotland in 2008; just a couple of consultants in a little office in the West End. In the last 7 years, she has turned a couple of consultants into a team of 20 and has led Harvey Nash to huge successes. They have outgrown 3 offices and just recently moved into their newly-designed suite in Waverley Gate at the East end of Princes Street. They work with a number of Scotland's top companies, which range across massive corporations, emerging tech start-ups and the public sector. The potential is limitless and we're always adding to the list of people we work with.
Working for Harvey Nash offers challenges and rewards in equal measure. It's a demanding and exciting role and the rewards on offer are unequalled in the market. On top of the financial benefits you'll get to work from brand new offices where you're provided with free tea, coffee, sweets and fruit (we try to be healthy!). The team are friendly and sociable; team lunch round the kitchen table and drinks on the roof terrace are quite common.
What will I be doing?
• Identify & Qualify: Source and approach potential candidates in a telephone based environment, assessing their suitability against specific requirements.
• Resource: Utilise our internal database, online job boards and social media to find high quality IT professionals.
• Expertise: Develop a solid understanding of technical terminology and environments.
• Build relationships: Develop new and existing client relationships, engaging with hiring managers to promote our service offerings.
• Build your brand: You will have full accountability and freedom to build a successful specialism with the support of a global business and a passionate local team.
What will I get in return?
We are focused on recruiting high quality consultants who share our ambition and drive. To support you, we provide you with a dedicated Talent Academy from day one. We have over 100 training modules, which are delivered by both internal and external experts. Our collegiate culture means that we harness a very entrepreneurial environment with lively career progression.
We will provide you with fantastic opportunities through our world-class events and regular surveys, we help you to develop your own personal network and become an expert within your industry.
We have cultivated an entrepreneurial start-up environment, you can decide how you want your career to progress, and working alongside experienced colleagues means you'll be learning from experts!
We will also give you ...
• A competitive salary with attractive commission structure
• Access to Company benefits including discounted gym membership, pension, private healthcare, share option schemes, 25 days holiday plus public, closed over Christmas, free coffee, tea, juice etc
• We run a number of team and individual incentives, from trips away to Vegas and Barcelona to Michelin Star lunches and dinners, iPad's etc. All of which, the Scottish office regularly achieve.
• iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s PLUS
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com