VP of Marketing / Marknadschef, Fractal Design (Gothenburg)
Fractal Design AB is a leading Swedish supplier of cases, cooling products and power supply units for gaming PCs. By offering high quality products with good functionality and a unique design, the company has established a strong international market position and has built a respected brand. Fractal Design generates a turnover of c. SEK 275 million and sells over 400.000 cases for gaming computers annually on more than 40 markets.
Reporting to the CEO, and serving as an integral member of the senior leadership team, we are seeking an expert in the marketing field to carry out a variety of tasks and responsibilities such as:
• Developing and implementing a comprehensive Marketing and Communication strategy to increase brand reputation and recognition.
• Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
• Overseeing the Social Media strategy.
• Managing online search, domain strategy and online analytics, creating insights and value.
• Continuously review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Influencing present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
• Develop and implement go-to-market strategy for new products, including events, digital
• marketing, and PR.
• Maintaining a research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
• Maintain and expand visibility and community for existing products and services through marketing and promotional programs.
• International/global experience of a consumer brand with strong digital marketing base, as well as leading staff on distance.
• University degree in business/marketing or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years of proven experience in B2C/consumer marketing.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with an experience in small to mid-size, fast growing companies.
• Significant digital marketing experience with a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of newer marketing channels such as; Facebook, Snapchat, Twitch, Reddit, Instagram and Twitter.
• Preferable experience from a product organization (Manufacturer, Retail) and experience working with online retailers/dealers.
• People management and experience of leading within a small but still international organization.
• Good knowledge about multi-channel and data-driven marketing.
• Strong both in the creative field and in the analytical aspect of marketing.
• Thinking creatively and strategically and execute methodically.
• Strong commercial understanding and business acumen.
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English, further languages seen as an advantage.
• Willingness to travel.
Information and application:
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible. In the subject line mark your email with reference number 5172. For questions please contact
Craig Schlebusch M: 0046 (0)73 773 13 45