Senior Production Controller, Acne Studios (Stockholm)
Company: Acne Studios Location: Stockholm
Acne Studios is looking for an experienced Senior Production Controller to join the Production Control team and strengthen our Design & Production department. The position is highly challenging with critical responsibilities at the center of the collection development and production process. A key responsibility is to further improve profitability transparency and decision support in the areas of prices, volumes, margins and stock.
If you have excellent analytical and communication skills and enjoy a fast-paced, international environment, this is an attractive opportunity to join an exciting growth journey.
The ideal candidate will be solution- and action-oriented with a good understanding of fashion industry dynamics and processes. Furthermore, you communicate in a clear, honest and constructive manner with members at all levels of the company. To be successful in this position, you will also cultivate productive relationships with product development teams as well as other Acne Studios departments.
The position reports to Head of Production Control and will be based at Acne Studios' headquarters in Stockholm.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Financial follow-up and analysis of sales, gross margins and product development as well as production related costs
- Support the Design & Production department with forecasts and recommendations for production and material order planning incl. structuring and managing the order placement process
- Develop, recommend and implement company strategies and policies e.g. on a product, category and/or collection level
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support to the Design & Production Director and Merchandizer
- Be a vital discussion partner for members of the Production and Commercial/Distribution teams as well as within the wider Acne Studios controller community
- A university degree in business administration, finance, engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years work experience as controller
- Significant experience from retail and/or the fashion industry
- Strong sense of accountability
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Talented with numbers and attentive to detail incl. advanced Excel skills
- Strong relationship building and communication skills, written and spoken English and Swedish
- Experience from Microsoft Dynamics AX, MediusFlow and/or various product data/lifecycle management systems, e.g. Centric, TXT, FlexPLM, is meriting
To apply, please send your CV, quoting reference number 4829, to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions please contact Anna-Sofia Renman on 073 773 13 48 or email@example.com