Sales Manager, BillerudKorsnäs
BillerudKorsnäs are now looking to recruit a Sales Manager - Speciality Papers based at our Head Office in Solna or at any of our Mills in Sweden. We are looking for a commercially driven person that can help increase sales of Speciality papers and has a good knowledge and understanding of the packaging industry. Speciality Papers includes paper for flexible packaging, technical paper, Interleaving Papers, release liner and medical paper. The role that we are recruiting for, will sell paper for all segments.
The primary function of this role is to handle sales of Speciality Papers to current customers and to find new business opportunities, be it in known or in new application areas. You will be part of a global team with colleagues in EMEA. You will report directly to our Sales Director Speciality Papers.
The role includes:
• Maximise revenue and margin generation by turning business offers into sales
• Answer for and fulfil sales plans for one's customer according to strategy and business plan
• Initiate, maintain and develop existing and new customer relations
• Be responsible for the establishment of commercial agreements with the customers according to the company's policy
• Plan and execute activities to meet targets for volume, margin and customer satisfaction
• Monitor and provide market intelligence on market trends and competitor activities
• Provide prompt and regular communication of activities - visit reports, projects status updates etc.
• Adhere to and support company processes with appropriate document/form submissions - expenses, trial orders, complaints etc.
The role will also involve key account responsibility and the possibility of mentoring a colleague. It is also a leading role in marketing and sales development projects.
As Sales Manager you have a minimum of 5 years' work experience of B2B sales.
• University Degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration; or corresponding competence
• Excellent language skills - fluent in Swedish and English, additional language desirable
• Value based sales approach
• Good product and technical knowledge within Paper and Packaging is highly valued
• Good negotiator in high level commercial discussions
• Commercial mind set
• Great communication skills
Essential for this role is to have a commercial mind set, to be self-motivated and driven. To succeed in this position, you also need to be innovative, creative and have excellent communication and co-operation skills.
Application and information
In this recruitment, BillerudKorsnäs works with Harvey Nash. To apply, please send your CV and personal letter, quoting reference number 5674, to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions please contact Malin Walldén, malin.walldén@harveynash.se or +46 (0) 730481343.
BillerudKorsnäs is a leading provider of renewable packaging material. We have an informal and improvement-focused corporate culture that encourages every employee to think outside the box, work as a team player, take responsibility and create value, both internally and externally towards customers and partners. To us, diversity and inclusion is important to encourage all our employee's different ideas and experiences. It gives us new perspectives and challenges our thinking. BillerudKorsnäs is an international company with strong local roots, and one that is developing and growing - do you want to grow with us and together challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future?