Regional Sales Manager, Hilti (Göteborg)
Regional Sales Manager - West Region
We are open minded to speaking with people and especially business women who are looking for a new challenge, perhaps outside of Construction industry but with interest to try a new area.
You are looking for more responsibility and opportunities to develop your experience.
With this comes great support and career development with a company that puts high value on its people.
Based in Gothenburg and reporting to the Sales Director, we are now looking for a motivational leader who can build a cohesive team, develop and communicate a vision for change, by understanding individuals you can build effective relationships whilst energizing the team behind this vision.
Additional tasks will include:
- To have control of your own P&L for your region
- Take leadership with full operational and strategic responsibility for your sales region
- Leading, motivating and developing a sales team
- Handling recruitment, talent development, performance management and structural changes within your team.
- Close involvement in a range of commercial topics together with your Account Managers such as developing the business with specific accounts and negotiating contracts.
- Focus on value creating and consulting sales to our customers in the construction industry.
- Interaction and negotiations with our Key Account customers in your region.
- University Degree in business related subject.
- Leadership experience or capacity to take responsibility for people
- Perhaps from consulting background and coupled with a few years of experience from working in sales, marketing or other relevant areas.
- Geographical mobility is required for further career development within the organization.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- People focus with emphasis on leading, developing and coaching.
- Strong conceptual understanding, commercial mindset and ability to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Strong empathy and ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds.
- You fit and are attracted to the Hilti culture which is very down-to-earth and with a strong balance between performance drive and people orientation.
- Collaborates well in a team environment and sensitive to clients demands and develops warm client relationships.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills in Swedish and English.
Information and application:
In this recruitment Harvey Nash cooperates with Hilti Sweden AB. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. In the subject line mark your email with reference number 4754. For questions please contact Craig Schlebusch M: 0046 (0)73 773 13 45
Hilti has 10,000 employees in Direct Sales Force positions and invests significantly in developing employees and always being state-of-the-art. In total Hilti has over 23,000 employees worldwide and the headquarter is situated in Schaan, Liechtenstein. Regional HQ is based in Manchester, United Kingdom.
Hilti Sweden currently employs 340 people of which 70% is in sales related positions. Hilti Sweden is also proud to announce that it has been awarded 1st place "Sveriges Bästa Arbetsplatser" three years in a row.