Sales & Marketing Manager, CCS Hygiene (Malmö)
In this position, you will be responsible for all sales and marketing activities for a market leader with strong well-known brands such as DAX, Antibac, and Plum. Together with your team of 10 sales, marketing and back office professionals in Sweden you will have a strong focus on growing the total business by changing the way we approach the market.
As Sales & Marketing Manager at CCS Hygiene you will/have:
• Responsibility for sales and marketing activities in Sweden, including development, implementation and follow-up on strategy, action plans, market activities and budget
• Staff liability for 10 people within sales, market and customer service
• Act as operational Sales Manager and support the sales team on the field
• Conduct analysis, preparation and follow-up of prospects as well as development of existing customers
• Participation and responsibility for development projects in the division within the area.
• Contribute on a broader level in the management team
Your office is located in Hyllie, Malmö and travelling will be required, mostly within the Nordic countries. You will report to Executive Vice President Hygiene and be part of the management team for CCS Hygiene.
We are looking for someone with;
• Experience from leading a sales department
• Academic degree
• Experience from business development
• Good knowledge in marketing and branding
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
We are looking for a business oriented person with the capacity to think outside the box in order to develop new businesses, find new market opportunities and further develop the sales and market organization. You have strong leadership skills and your personality is characterized by a positive and can-do attitude. Naturally you are result oriented and therefor has a genuine interest in analysis and numbers.
CCS Hygiene is working together with Harvey Nash in this recruitment process. To apply for this position please send your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com. Please mark your application with ref.no. 5787. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Fredrik Liwander, firstname.lastname@example.org or Emma Lindén, email@example.com.
CCS is a market-leading provider of skincare, hygiene and first aid products in Scandinavia. The Group consists of three divisions; Hygiene, Safety and Consumer Skincare. The products are sold under eight main brands via pharmacies and retailers to consumers as well as through B2B/distributors to professional customers in different industries and to the public sector. The Group has a turnover of approximately 610 million SEK and has a total of 220 employees. Since 2011, CCS is owned by the private equity fund Segulah IV L.P. We work with solutions for a safe and healthy environment, helping our customers to live up to their customers' demands for a healthier living. Please visit www.ccshygien.se