PIM Lead Architect eCommerce, ASSA ABLOY, Sweden (Stockholm)
Do you have passion for digital customer engagement and eCommerce and have experience in Product Information Management? Are you our next architect for our PIM solution?
ASSA ABLOY has a strategic commitment to reinvent its go-to-market approach to meet customers' expectations for flexibility and ease of use and to build new revenue streams around software and services. Engaging customers through e-business is a key initiative that will deliver on this strategic intent. Currently, ASSA ABLOY is rolling out a web shop solution globally as the first building block of a customer e-business portal. Our goal is to create a comprehensive product experience across all sales and marketing channels and reduce time to market.
The PIM Lead Architect will be a key player in the success of this initiative and help to drive PIM awareness within ASSA ABLOY.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering quality solutions using Informatica PIM 360, as well as providing technical architecture and leadership to teams of less experienced professionals on semi-structured tasks. You have a passion for digital customer engagement and eCommerce.
The position is located at ASSA ABLOY's group centre in Stockholm City, Sweden. Some international travel might occur.
• Implement and upgrade solutions using Informatica PIM 360
• Migration of Product data from legacy to Product data hub
• System owner of Group PIM solution
• Maintain the PIM architecture
• Develop efficient processes regarding work-flow, infrastructure and integrations
• Understand the importance of PIM as a driver of digital customer experience
• Worked at least 5 years in a Product Information Management business analyst role
• Comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more of the following; Informatica Product 360, Informatica Media Manager, Informatica Business Process Manager
• Experience in Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design, Change Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Have strong presentation, and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Have experience in profiling and cleansing product data
• Have functional integration knowledge on batch/message/real using ESB tools
• Should be great in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge
• Understand global Application Management support setup (24-hour operation)
• Willing to work in different time zones
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
• Capable of handling multiple activities in parallel
In this assignment ASSA ABLOY is working with Harvey Nash. To apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark your application with referencenumber 5276. For further information regarding this role, please contact Recruitment Consultant Maria Wikner at 073 048 13 46.
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions and a market leader in most of Europe, North America, China and Oceania.
ASSA ABLOY has a complete range of door opening products, solutions and services in areas such as mechanical and electromechanical locking, access control, identification technology, entrance automation and hotel security for the institutional, commercial and consumer markets.
Using the latest technologies and tried-and-tested techniques we are constantly developing innovative solutions that improve our customers' lives through greater security, safety and convenience.
ASSA ABLOY was formed in 1994 through the merger of ASSA in Sweden and Abloy in Finland. Since then ASSA ABLOY has grown from a regional company to an international group with 47,000 employees and annual sales of SEK 71 billion.