Market Communications Manager, Hilding Anders Sweden AB (Rydaholm)
Are you an ambitious, business oriented and operative marketing professional that wants to work with strong brands? Hilding Anders is looking for a Market Communication Manager for the Swedish market.
The Marketing Communications Manager has the overall responsibility of the company's marketing and one of your core tasks is to strengthen the head brands Jensen, Ekens and Hilding at the Swedish bed market. You will be part of the Swedish management team and you report to the Country Director for Sweden. You have one direct report.
You will work in close cooperation with the sales organization to be able to support and develop efficient sales campaigns and POS material.
The position is located in Rydaholm.
Areas of responsibilities:
• Overall responsibility of the marketing and the core brands Jensen, Ekens and Hilding at the Swedish Market.
• Together with the Sales Manager and PU manager develop, implement and follow up the yearly marketing plans and launches.
• Responsible for trade marketing, securing efficient sales campaigns and Point of Sales material.
• Drive the development and implementation of digital marketing and continuous improvement of the web sites
• Together with colleagues secure and administrate daily business within marketing including print material.
• To manage external agencies, e.g.PR, event etc.
Hilding Anders is looking for an ambitious person that wants to take a broad marketing role and to develop with the company. We believe you have some years of experience from marketing and knowledge to develop and drive brands. You are used to drive and setting targets and objectives in terms of sales ambition, brand awareness, activities etc. The right person has been working with consumer brands and within retail. To be successful you have a strong drive, excellent communications skills and are action oriented enjoying working both operational and strategical.
• University degree
• Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in brand management /marketing/product management for B2C and B2B
• Experience with consumer goods, preferably durable consumer goods
• Appreciate good design and have a sense/feeling for style
• You are fluent in English and Swedish, both oral and written
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Harvey Nash. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible by sending your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will handle applications throughout the application period. Please mark your application with ref.no 5540. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Emma Lindén on 767 98 13 67 or at email@example.com or Ann Söderlind on 073 095 71 08 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hilding Anders' vision is to be the leading provider of bedding solutions, recognized by the industry and trusted by consumers. The company offers beds and mattresses sold under own brands and private labels in co-operation with leading international furniture retailers. Established in Sweden in 1939, the company has developed in three major phases: It consolidated the Scandinavian market in the 1990s, then expanded into European core markets and recently established a stronger global position. Today, Hilding Anders produces approximately 8 million mattresses annually at 23 factories in 19 countries. Hilding Anders has annual net sales of 917m€.