Lead Developer Clouds, Electrolux (Stockholm)
Electrolux is now looking for a Lead Developer Cloud. We offer you a key role in a company that is going through a digital transformation and moving towards a consumer-focused organization. We believe that smart appliances will further enable us to deliver great customer experience and we hope that you would like to join our journey towards a more connected society.
Your mission will be to establish high performing teams, that develop the architecture and development process for cloud backend of our Connected Ecosystem based on a partner PaaS service. This will be done with a mix of employees and key partners. We believe that:
• You are passionate about web scale architecture and how IaaS/PaaS services can help accelerate delivery of new software and exceptional user experiences
• You have excellent understanding of cloud services and the integration of apps and backend systems of record into it
- mBaaS, JSON, XML, REST API's, Security, Performance
- Identity and permissions management
- Cloud provisioning and orchestration
- Common open source frameworks (OpenStack, Docker etc)
- Cloud technologies, infrastructure as code
• You are comfortable taking the role as development lead for local or remote teams, including offshore teams
• You can mentor more junior developers and coach them for performance
We believe that you are an avid digital citizen that thrives in a fast-paced environment. Passion about delivering remarkable consumer experiences is a key component in succeeding in the role. You are experienced in Agile development and is comfortable in leading a team of other developers.
Electrolux is accelerating digital transformation, which includes initiatives to change the traditional office environment to more of startup/agile ways of working. Help us drive that too! Except for having Kungholmens best food court we also offer you weekly workout sessions, a highly-appreciated pension plan and up to 8 weeks paid vacation.
Applications and information
In this recruitment, Electrolux works with Harvey Nash. To apply, please send your CV quoting reference number 4810, to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions please contact Amanda Lundqvist, email@example.com or 073 773 13 51.
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in 150 countries every year. The company focuses on Innovations that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive consumer insight. Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and about 58,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
The Electrolux vision is to be the best appliance company in the world as measured by customers, employees and shareholders.