Lead Developer Apps to Electrolux
Electrolux is now looking for a Lead Developer Apps. We offer you a key role in a company that is going through a digital transformation and moving towards a consumer-focused organization. We believe that smart appliances will further enable us to deliver great customer experience and we hope that you would like to join our journey towards a more connected society.
Your mission will be to establish high performing teams, a scalable architecture and development process for app development at scale for Connected Ecosystem of products. This will be done using both employees and key partners. We believe that:
- You architect and develop native Android and iOS apps as well as hybrid apps
- You believe that the creation of extraordinary user experiences should drive development
- You have experience in design thinking, UI/UX, Internationalization, localization
- You are very familiar with the entire lifecycle management of apps, including app publishing
- DevOps and continuous integration
- You have good understanding of enterprise integration of apps
- mBaaS, JSON, XML, REST API's, Security, Performance
- Common open source frameworks
- Cloud technologies, infrastructure as code
- You are comfortable taking the role as development lead for local or remote teams, including offshore teams
- You can mentor more junior developers and coach them for performance
We believe that you are an avid digital citizen who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Passion about delivering remarkable consumer experiences is a key component in succeeding in the role. You are experienced in Agile development and is comfortable in leading a team of other developers.
Electrolux is accelerating digital transformation, which includes initiatives to change the traditional office environment to more of startup/agile ways of working. Help us drive that too! Except for having Kungholmens best food court we also offer you weekly workout sessions and a highly-appreciated pension plan.
Applications and information
In this recruitment, Electrolux works with Harvey Nash. To apply, please send your CV and personal letter, quoting reference number 4809, to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions please contact Amanda Lundqvist, email@example.com or 073 773 13 51.
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in 150 countries every year. The company focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive consumer insight. Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and about 58,000 employees. The headquarters is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
The Electrolux vision is to be the best appliance company in the world as measured by customers, employees, and shareholders.
How to apply to this job