IT Specialist/IT Service Manager, Hestia (Stockholm)
Hestia is growing quickly, and we are expanding our Corporate IT team. The IT team provides support to the company employees in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. You will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the daily operation of the helpdesk ticketing, desktop support, printing services, telecommunication services (WAN, LAN, WLAN) and application services. You confirm the overall troubleshooting and small development. You are working with vendors and suppliers and coordinating successfully their services.
As a part of your role you will work in a dynamic environment with many different technologies, systems and services and people, and you will be able to learn and use your expertise and experience to help improving and influencing the IT service.
To perform a wide range of IT support activities for Hestia.
• Serve as the key point of contact for business counter parties.
• Co-operation with corporate IT organization. You have a reporting responsibility to corporate IT level. You are part of growing international team and present IT on a local level.
• Responsibility for planning and evaluating overall architecture and also daily operational activities with IT service responsible persons.
• Coordinating outsourced IT vendors.
• Coordinate the support and maintenance of office equipment (PC's) and hardware. Arranging for support and life cycle services from external vendors.
• Coordinate the printing services of external supplier according to agreed service levels.
• Coordinate the infrastructure and datacenter services of external supplier according to agreed service levels.
• Coordinate the network services of external supplier according to agreed service levels.
• Perform regular follow up of licensing status.
• Perform monthly follow up of service quality and costs.
• Manage security and hosting for website domains with external supplier.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent problem solving skills and willingness to get the job done
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent time management, project management, organization and planning skills
• Experience with remote desktop application environment and terminal servers
• Experience with documenting processes and procedures
• Knowledge of license management
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Ability to work independently and collaborate well in a team setting
• Pro-active, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capabilities
• Requires bachelor's degree in information technology, engineering, computer science or equivalent
• 3+ years of IT experience in a rapidly scaling organization
• Strong in depth knowledge of platform software and databases
• Fluent English skills (language in IT team)
The positions will be located in Stockholm.
To apply, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org marked "5505". For further information regarding this role, please contact Recruitment Consultant Charlotta Skogar at email@example.com or 076 798 13 65.