HR Manager to a gaming company
As HR Manager for Star Stable you will be part of the management team and work closely with the CEO to ensure that the HR strategies align with the business plan. You will be overall responsible for both setting HR processes and strategies, work close to the business, and be an active partner to Star Stable's managers and advise them in all people issues. You will be responsible for the HR budget and have one direct report who is responsible for office management and administration.
This is a new role were you'll be able to make an impact, working close to CEO, focusing on building the organization and developing the leadership. Being in an international environment you will define Star Stable's core values and continue working with the company culture in a healthy and well-functioning company that stands out in the gaming industry with 60% women.
The HR Manager supports the people management functions that underpin the business culture. The broad areas include: employer branding, organizational development, recruitment, employee matters, compensation and benefits, reward, professional growth, communications and performance management.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Defining and developing corporate culture to ensure Star Stable continues to be a positive and enjoyable environment for people to work in
- Drive leadership development related activities
- Implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date, in line with current employment law and ensuring managers are up to date with changes to any policies
- Define the employer branding strategy to attract and retain staff
- Overall responsible for recruitments and the recruitment process and ensure managers have the tools to select the best people
- University degree within HR or similar
- About 5 years of broad HR experience Experience in managing relevant HR projects
- Strong understanding of Swedish employment law
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- Experience from an international environment?
- Preferably experience from a growing company with global presence
- Self-driven with high energy
- Strategic vision - long-term mindset in building a sustainable and successful organization
- Teamwork and cooperation - enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment Service oriented
- Strong communication skills Business acumen and a commercial mindset
- Organized and structured ways of working
In this recruitment, Star Stable works with Harvey Nash. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English, quoting reference number 4767, to email@example.com For questions please contact Sandra Isojärvi on +46-73 095 71 06 or alternatively on Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
About Star Stable
Star Stable Entertainment AB was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011. Based on an existing and popular story, the company set out to create the best and most engaging horse adventure games ever made.
Star Stable was released to the general public in late 2012, thanks to the hard work of a dedicated team of developers and designers.
Today, the company employs a great team, with over 70 people (and constantly growing). These customer service managers, marketers and developers work tirelessly behind the scenes to bring users worldwide a great experience.
The company is now building an organization to work with the continued growth of Star Stable Online, as well as broadening its offering with new titles and related products.
Star Stable Entertainment AB is a privately held Swedish company located in Stockholm.
How to apply to this email@example.com