Head of Sales Retention, ISS Sweden (Stockholm)
The ISS Group was founded in Copenhagen in 1901 and has grown to become one of the world's leading Facility Services companies.
ISS offers a wide range of services such as: Cleaning, Catering, Security, Property and Support Services as well as Facility Management.
Global revenue amounted to DKK 79.6 billion in 2015 and ISS has approximately 500,000 employees and activities in more than 75 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and Pacific, serving thousands of both public and private sector customers.
For more information on the ISS Group, visit www.issworld.com.
ISS Sweden is looking for a Head of Sales Retention to grow retention in line with industry best standards. Head of Sales Retention will take the lead in defining retention strategy working closely with Operational Managers to implement programs and monitor progress against retention targets. This is in order to strengthen a new recently launched commercial driven organization.
• Define, develop and own country retention strategy in close cooperation with Country Commercial Team, Country Segment Directors & Key Account Managers, Regional Commercial Director and Group Commercial Team
• Understand the customer´s needs, communicate the ISS value proposition and deliver a conceptual proposal and service delivery design
• Support the Segment Directors and Key Account Managers in contract renewal and initiatives to enable high KA retention
• Actively drive development of solution innovation enabling compelling IFS customer solutions
As Head of Sales Retention you are a part of Country Commercial Leadership Team and reports to Country Commercial Director.
• Min 5-10 years in operations commercial or general management
• Experience with client and C-suite stakeholders to establish trusted advisor relationships
• Ability to work across client DMU establishing credibility in client organizations at all levels
• Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional teams to deliver winning bids
• Proven track record of influencing client decision making and winning business
• Strong on managing large complex bid responses
In order to be successful, you have a strong commercial background with experience from solutions sales, concept selling and with experience to set structure and create high performing sales organization. You are a true leader with the ability to create successful team with passion for the mission. You have ability to work both operational and strategic in a fast-pasted environment. You are motivated by driving change, achieve results and work with continuous improvements.
ISS Facility Services is working together with Harvey Nash in this recruitment process. To apply for this position please send your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your application with ref.no. 5246. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment consultant Malin Walldén +46 730 48 13 43.