Head of Development, Atex (Stockholm)
Atex is now looking for a Head of Development. You will have a key role in a company with hundreds of customers all over the world. Atex solutions power the whole content management workflow, from production to delivery on digital and print channels, of some of the most prestigious, high performing, and award-winning media focused companies. As a Head of Development, you will have the overall responsibilities for the development team at Atex. You will be part of the management group and based in Stockholm.
Tasks and areas of responsibilities
- Deliver good results on time per the current roadmap.
- Make technical decisions that supports the strategy.
- Provide a supportive environment that prizes innovation and continual personal improvement.
- Build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Be involved in finding and hiring new talent.
- Make sure that the employees in the development department feel dedicated and satisfied with their overall working environment.
- Develop and maintain the necessary processes, procedures and establish understanding and consensus on these.
- Adapt work and planning to changing conditions.
- M.Sc. in Engineering.
- As a minimum 3 years of experience from working as a head of development or similar with a tech company.
- Experience of Agile processes, modern methods and tools.
- You are a doer with effective communicational skills.
- You have great technical knowledge and preferably been working with online projects.
- Proven track record in leadership.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- Programming skills.
- You are a team player and highly committed to producing successful results.
Applications and information
In this recruitment process Atex has chosen to work with Harvey Nash. To apply, please send your CV in English, quoting reference number 4814, to email@example.com. If you have any questions please contact Amanda Lundqvist, Recruitment Consultant, +46 73 773 1351
Atex is a leading software company implementing content management and advertising solutions for media-rich industries. We develop smart digital solutions that make a measurable difference and enable our customers to streamline operations and optimise their digital strategy.
As a global organisation, we help companies build revenues and reduce costs through digital frameworks that are increasingly personalised, mobile, collaborative and available on demand.