Head of Customer Retention and CRM, ISS Sweden (Stockholm)
ISS Sweden is looking for a Head of Customer Retention and CRM to grow retention and secure customer loyalty. Head of Customer Retention and CRM will take the lead in defining the retention strategy working closely with Operational Managers to implement programs and monitor progress against small and middle-sized customers.
In addition you will be responsible of segmentation from a targeting perspective. This includes Business Marketing Analysis, keeping track of competitiors and development of targeting strategy based on insights from the market and our customers.
ISS Sweden is looking for someone who is curious about understanding their customers from every angle, and has the drive and persistence to take action wherever it´s needed.
• Increase retention by driving deeper engagement and activity throughout the entire customer lifecycle. You will be responsible for and own the country retention strategy.
• Analyze customer behavior to identify improvement areas and communicate the ISS value proposition.
• Keep track of the market and apply insights when developing targeting and segmentation strategies together with the Commercial leadership team.
• Support the organization in contract renewal and initiatives that enables high retention.
You will be part of the Country Commercial Leadership Team but work through the entire organization to share insights, align communication, and drive innovation. You will report to Country Commercial Director Susanne Stenhager.
In order to be successful in this position you have the ability to address the customer´s challenges, and to solve them in a way that both facilitates the client´s everyday lives and develops ISS Facility Services business.
• Min 5-10 years in operations Commercial or general Management
• Experience with client and C-suite stakeholders to establish trusted advisor relationships
• Experience from CRM strategy, business development and/or loyalty management
• Proven track record of influencing client decision making and winning business
• Strong on managing large complex bid responses
As a person you are analytical, structured, and probably have a relevant University education combined with a solid CRM experience. You have a good business understanding and are a true leader with the ability to create successful teams with passion for the mission. You have ability to work both operational and strategic in a fast-pasted environment. In addition you are motivated by driving change, achieve results and work with continuous improvements.
The ISS Group was founded in Copenhagen in 1901 and has grown to become one of the world's leading Facility Services companies. ISS offers a wide range of services such as: Cleaning, Catering, Security, Property and Support Services as well as Facility Management.
Global revenue amounted to DKK 79.6 billion in 2015 and ISS has approximately 500,000 employees and activities in more than 75 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and Pacific, serving thousands of both public and private sector customers.
For more information on the ISS Group, visit www.issworld.com.
ISS Facility Services is working together with Harvey Nash in this recruitment process. To apply for this position please send your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your application with ref.no. 5246. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment consultant Jonas Röhne on email@example.com