Finance Director, Paulig Group´s Naturally Healthy Food Division (Sollentuna, Stockholm)
Company: Paulig Group Location: Sollentuna, Stockholm
Naturally Healthy Food Division is Paulig Group´s fastest growing division. The division includes brands such as Risenta and Gold&Green. Risenta has extensive experience working with natural ingredients of the highest quality. We constantly strive to be better, are curious and keep us updated on what is happening in the food and health.
We are now looking for a business driven Finance Director to support our mission to grow across the Nordics.
The Naturally Healthy Food Division's (NHFD) mission is to continue its growth as an organization. The division's management team has a responsibility to lead and drive the division's growth strategy. As a member, you are expected to actively contribute with input and ideas and to challenge your colleagues in constructive dialogue.
- Responsible for leading and developing the division's business control function and supporting other functions
- Represent NHFD in the Group Finance Management Team, Finance in Division management team and to Lead Divisional Finance Team
- Strong participation in business expansion strategies and driver for the divisional finance activities
- Co-ordinate and control division reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Develop financial and non-financial based performance measurements. Assist implementation and reporting of performance measurements at all levels of the organization
- Find improvement areas and drive efficiency
- Coordinate division treasury and financing issues with Group Treasury
- Strong personal maturity and stability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Results orientated and a pragmatic mindset with can-do attitude
- Passionate about work with strong drive to succeed
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, business partners and other stakeholders
- Self-motivated and with a proactive approach
- Enjoying leading other people and being a leader
Competencies and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in similar roles
- Master of Science in Business and Economics
- Strong business acumen and broad understanding of critical business drivers
- Robust understanding of accounting
- Experience from heading a business control/finance function in a division/company
- Background from food category, preferably from international FMCG email@example.com
- Beneficiary to have experience from international matrix organisations
- Knowledge of system implementation
- Fluent written and spoken English and Swedish
In this role you will report to Paulig Group CFO of and as a dotted line to the Head of Division. The position is located at the divisional headquarter in Sollentuna, Sweden.
Paulig Group is working with Harvey Nash in this recruitment process. To apply for this position please send your CV as soon as possible to . Please mark your application with ref.no. 4780. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment consultant Ida Sternehäll +46 730 95 71 07.
At Paulig Group we are united in the quest of exploring great taste. We are a family-owned international company in the food industry; founded in 1876 and noted for our high-quality products in key sectors Coffee, World Foods & Flavouring, Snack Food and Naturally Healthy Food. Our portfolio includes strong brands such as Paulig, Santa Maria and Risenta. The Group has about 1,900 employees in 13 countries and the net sales for 2015 were 905 million euros.
Keywords: Sökord: Finance director, Division, Business controll, Group finance, FMCG, Retail