Commercial Finance Partner Nordic, General Mills (Gothenburg)
One of the world's leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, HäagenDazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2017 global net sales of US $16 billion.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance in the industry through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
As a Commercial Finance Partner you will be responsible for financial reporting and analysis of the Nordic market. Bringing more in-depth knowledge of the local market to improve the quality of decisions and ensure the chosen business options deliver the highest financial value at an acceptable level of risk. Reporting to the Financial Planning & Accounting Manager, this position will play the lead finance role in the Nordics acting as an effective business partner by:
• Providing relevant and insightful analysis and support to the Nordic leadership team
• Ensuring all market related finance processes are completed accurately and in line with required timelines
• Partner with broader finance team to drive finance agenda within market and broader cluster
• Finance partner to Sales & Marketing in developing robust go to market strategies and plans for the Nordic business
• Responsible for the preparation & delivery of monthly and annual market results; delivering insightful and accurate analysis and identifying risks and opportunities
• Understanding of external issues facing FMCG brands, categories, customers and markets within Nordics, and understanding of the roles and responsibilities of all the functional areas within General Mills
This role offers the opportunity to work within a challenging fast moving environment. The individual will be offered and expected to take on a high level of responsibility and will develop first class analytical support skills. The person that we are looking for is expected to have the ability to build effective relationships remotely and to influence and challenge throughout a matrix environment. Furthermore the suitable candidate has a personal fit with the Company's culture; passionate, driven by quality and achieving results, high level of integrity, team player. Expected qualifications:
• Business degree or equivalent
• Proactive and results orientated
• Effective prioritization, organization and communication skills
• First class analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Previous experience within the retail or FMCG sector
• Excellent PC skills; high level of competence using spreadsheet applications and a good understanding of Information Systems (SAP, Business Objects, Excel)
• This role will require some travel between key European locations on a business needs basis.
In this recruitment, General Mills Nordic AB works with Harvey Nash Nordic. To apply, please send your CV, quoting reference number 5515, to email@example.com For questions please contact Craig Schlebusch on 073 773 13 45 or alternatively on firstname.lastname@example.org