E-commerce Responsible, Elfa International (Malmö)
Do you have an extensive experience of developing and maintaining digital marketing channels with a drive for business results? Elfa International wants to strengthen the Marketing team with an E-commerce Responsible who will develop Elfa's digital business. The role will work close with Sales, Category and IT, and be placed in Malmö.
The main areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for the strategy, planning and execution of Elfa's various digital marketing platforms.
- Responsible for generation of leads to Sales.
- Responsible for the daily contact with external suppliers supporting Elfa's digital presence.
- Responsible for usability, training and support material as well as feedback loops for continuous improvements of Elfa's digital marketing platforms.
- To set KPIs for our digital marketing channels in close co-operation with Sales.
Elfa International is looking for a product owner and a key driver of Elfa's digital channels. With a knowledge of the interface between retail and the digital business landscape, you strive to find and maintain technical solutions that are fit to purpose.
To be successful you enjoy working operationally and have good interpersonal skills. You have a strong commercial drive. Key stakeholders for this role are Sales and IT.
• At least 3-5 years of experience from similar roles - preferably E-commerce
• Experience from retail business is a plus
• Experienced project leader
• A strong commercial drive
• Academic degree
• Fluent in English and Swedish
Elfa is a value driven company and you therefore need to recognize yourself in our values:
We live by our values of acting as ONE Elfa, being Customer Focused, Innovative, Professional, Human and Holistic in all that we do.
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible by sending your application and CV to email@example.com, we will handle applications throughout the application period. Please mark your application with ref.no 5537. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Emma Lindén at firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 65 years of experience in the storage industry, Elfa offers smart, flexible and customized storage solutions, as well as made-to-measure sliding doors. Our vision is to improve people's quality of life through creative and attractive storage solutions - a vision we work toward by constantly developing new, innovative concepts combining first class functionality with modern design and high quality.
The company has been owned since 1999 by The Container Store - the largest retail chain in the U.S. within the storage category. The Container Store is listed on the NYSE.
Elfa has four manufacturing plants and seven sales companies across Europe. The Group has sales of approximately SEK 999 million and employs about 565 people. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden.