Content Manager, Stromma Group (Stockholm)
Stromma offers experiences that aim to give every single guest lifelong memories. These experiences focus on sightseeing tours, entertainment and activities for tourists, local residents and companies, where heritage archipelago vessels, modern sightseeing boats, unique facilities, specialised buses and a friendly atmosphere constitute the key components. Stromma has a history dating back to 1809 with a strong tradition of historic and cultural values. Today Stromma operates in 13 destinations; Amsterdam, Utrecht, Copenhagen, Århus, Oslo, Bergen, Ålesund, Geiranger, Stavanger, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Helsinki. Read more on www.stromma.com.
Stromma's 15 brands include the well-known names Göta Kanal Rederiaktiebolag, Paddan Sightseeing, Strömma Kanalbolaget, Canal Tours Copenhagen, Helsinki Sightseeing, Canal Tours Amsterdam, but also unique experiences like Birka (the Viking City), A'dam Lookout and Vaxholms Kastell. Strömma Kanalbolaget has been a Purveyor to the Royal Court of Sweden since 1990.
We are seeking a business oriented Content Manager with a proven track record of copywriting for different distribution channels with focus on optimizing content online. You will be based in our head office on the wonderful island Skeppsholmen in Stockholm.
Your daily work involves:
• Planning our corporate content strategies in all of Stromma's distribution channels (websites, social media, brochures, sales material to agents, online and offline ads).
• Copywriting and editing in English, mainly for Stromma's sightseeing products in the B2C segment.
• Coordinating, leading and acting as support to our editors in Stromma's destinations.
• Writing and distributing our staff news.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Experience in copywriting for different target groups and channels with a strong focus towards writing targeted, selling and SEO optimized copy for web.
• Basic knowledge of html and image editing in Photoshop.
• Knowledge of working in a CMS, preferably EpiServer or Wordpress.
• Minimum 3 years relevant work experience, preferably from companies within tourism or e-commerce.
• Relevant academic education such as digital copywriting, communication or content marketing.
• Additional language skills are a plus. Especially Swedish, German, French, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Dutch, Italian or Spanish.
• Experience working in Apsis or Citybreak is a plus.
Your personal traits:
• You have a positive attitude.
• You make independent decisions, take initiative, and enjoy responsibility.
• You are communicative, structured and thorough.
• You are driven and have ideas about how our brands can develop their digital presence.
• You are up to date on what is happening online, and keep track of what's coming in the future.
Applications and information:
The role is full time starting as soon as possible, and interviews will be held in August. In this recruitment process Stromma is working with Harvey Nash. To apply for this position please send your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com. Please mark your application with ref.no. 5461. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Mirja Holmberg, firstname.lastname@example.org 0737-731340 or Sara Gustavsson, email@example.com or 0737-731352.