Chief Financial Officer, Poolkungen AB (Gothenburg)
In Badia AB there are four companies within pool and hot tub product range, aiming in both private and public market with sales and service. Poolkungen is the second largest and most profitable pool and spa supplier in Sweden.
To maximize the company's ability to implement the plan for profitable growth, we seek a business-oriented CFO. You will report to the Poolkungen CEO and be located at the headquarters in Mölndal.
In addition you will:
• Be part of the management team, play an active role in contributing to structure, targeting and responsibility for prioritizing the right business opportunities.
• Have operational management, and be the CEO's closest employee in managing, developing and managing operations in accordance with the strategic business plan.
• The company's growth is partly due to organic growth, but also from strategic acquisitions which the CFO will contribute towards.
• CFO is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the financial function with ongoing accounting, financial statements, annual reports, budget, financial analysis and follow-up.
• Continuously streamlining processes and flows to enable the company to develop in the short and long term.
• Actively contribute analysis and follow-up to ensure the company's growth and profitability.
• Strategic partner to the CEO, management team and other key employees in the company.
• Develop the company's routines, follow-up and control systems, actively analyze the company's development and profitability incl. budget and forecasting.
• Responsible for contacts with banks, accountants, tax authorities and consultants in matters relating to accounting, taxes and related matters.
• Responsible for the preparation of annual reports and declarations.
• Responsible for supporting and reporting to the Board, Board meeting 1 time / month
• Personal responsibility.
• Possibly HR and IT as it is part of the current CFO's tasks.
The successful candidate has:
• University Degree from relevant field of study (accounting, finance, business administration).
• Strong analytical ability, a driving force and the ability to lead and operate as CFO in the company's management team.
• Broad experience within both large and small groups, medium-sized businesses.
• Is change-oriented and structured with the ability to switch between strategic overview and level of detail in combination with a ground-level and prestigious appearance.
• Minimum of 5 years of senior management experience.
• Strong experience from financial management, reporting and financial analysis.
As a person, the candidate must be driven, service-oriented, customer-focused and ambitious. The candidate must be confident in the role of manager and prestigiously support the company's employees. The candidate likes to work in a growth company, furthermore, we see that the candidate is structured, entrepreneurial and a business-oriented person who is easy to collaborate with. The candidate likes to work at a high pace and puts the company and the customer in the first place and likes to spread good energy in the workplace.
Welcome with your application
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
In the subject line mark your email with reference number 5815. For questions please contact Craig Schlebusch M: 0046 (0)73 773 13 45