Category Manager/Kategorichef, Inwido (Malmö/Småland)
Inwido is looking for a skilled and motivated individual with solid experience from purchasing and category management. The placement will be at Inwidos HQ in Malmö or at one of our production sites in Småland (Jönköping, Vetlanda, Sävsjö or Lenhovda). You have deep knowledge and extensive experience from working with wood as a material. As a person you are communicative with the ability to work on all levels inside and outside the company. You are a team-player but has a strong self drive and the ability to work independently.
To drive Category Management within the categories Wood, Surface treatment, Finished goods and Accessories in all business areas in the Inwido Group (spend Wood 375 million SEK, Surface treatment 90 million SEK, Finished goods 80 million SEK and Accessories 34 million SEK). The category strategy will be geared to support the overall Inwido sourcing strategies and overall cost efficiency plans. Additionally, to lead and project manage a range of sourcing activities in support of the category plan.
• Execute savings and tactical/strategic plans
• Develop optimum routes to procurement, based on market developments and changes to technical requirements for defined categories
• Understanding cost drivers and levers when formulating strategies and make sure potential costs are fully understood
• Coordinate and communicate primary with BAPM (Business Area Purchase Managers) to leverage resources and discuss solutions to problems in categories. Additionally develop processes for leveraging and using resources to meet business needs.
• Driving continuous consultation process together with stakeholders in category to make sure procurement activities mirror actual business needs
• Developing clear analysis/activity plans and objectives (KPI, actions & savings), based on targets set forward from management, and providing feedback on the progress made.
• Provide all necessary information to business areas, in order to facilitate a decision process without undue delay, to achieve the objectives - incl high level of service and with a sense of urgency.
• Driving compliance with contract regulations
• Managing and driving suppliers in Category to actively work towards cost efficiency improvements. (value engineering, supply chain efficiency etc.)
Requirements / Qualifications
• Academic degree in forestry/supply chain/purchase/operations or other business related field
• Solid knowledge and experience in working with wood as a material
• Proven experience in purchase/ supply chain
• Fluent in Swedish and English languages
• Knowledge and experience within the area of surface treatment
• Experience from working with a multi-site setting
Applications and information
In this recruitment, Inwido works with Harvey Nash. To apply, please send your CV (preferably in Pdf format) and personal letter, quoting reference number FF5460, to email@example.com.