Business Development Manager, ISS Sweden (Stockholm)
The ISS Group was founded in Copenhagen in 1901 and has grown to become one of the world's leading Facility Services companies.
ISS offers a wide range of services such as: Cleaning, Catering, Security, Property and Support Services as well as Facility Management.
Global revenue amounted to DKK 79.6 billion in 2015 and ISS has approximately 500,000 employees and activities in more than 75 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and Pacific, serving thousands of both public and private sector customers.
For more information on the ISS Group, visit www.issworld.com.
ISS Sweden are looking for driven Business Development Managers to strengthen their organization and be a part of ISS further development. For the right person, this is a great opportunity to develop within your profession and make a great career in an international company with a lot of career paths. In your role as a Business Development Manager you will develop the market and the segments where ISS is active. You will be responsible to develop and build client relationships with different segments and business units
• Identify market opportunities for ISS and contribute to overall growth strategy
• Develop and execute plan to achieve ISS growth targets
• Project lead internal resources in large sales projects of service outsourcing
• Develop and present value propositions through proposals and presentations
• Build strong relationships with partners by understanding their needs and business objectives
As Business Development Manager, you are a part of Country Commercial division and reports to the Head of Business Development.
• Positive attitude and a willingness to work in an agile and fast-moving organization
• Minimum bachelor degree in business, economics, engineering or other relevant field, Master degree preferred
• Strong project management skills
• Relevant work experience in business development or from a leading consulting firm
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Fluent in English and Swedish
ISS Facility Services is working together with Harvey Nash in this recruitment process. To apply for this position please send your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com. Please mark your application with ref.no. 5629. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment consultant Sara Gustavsson +46 737 73 13 52.